Medilodge of Ludington Nursing Home is pleased to be ranked as one of U.S. News and World Report’s Best Nursing Homes of 2014. We are a leading provider of long-term skilled nursing care and short-term rehabilitation solutions. Our 93 bed center offers a full continuum of services and care focused around each individual in today’s ever-changing health care environment.
Ludington sits along the Gold Coast of Lake Michigan in western Mason County. Our center is Medicare and Medicaid certified.
- Close proximity to hospitals: Memorial Medical Center, West Shore Medical Center, Mercy Hackley, Mercy Main Campus-Muskegon
- Direct ER admissions
- Admissions accepted 24-hours a day, seven days a week
- Therapy provided seven days a week
- State-of-the-art rehabilitation gym and therapy staff
- 24-hour licensed nursing care
- Wall-mounted electronic documentation system with touch screens
- Outpatient therapy available before and after surgery
- On-site Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- ACO with Mercy Health
- Vital Stim Therapy Program
- 35 Private Suites
- Specialty: End of life/hospice